Pages

August 3, 2016

Milestones

Jason turned 9 months on Monday.  9 MONTHS!!  I cannot believe how fast time has gone by.  (Did I really give birth 9 months ago?)

I am not quite sure how I feel about this post.  Bittersweet, I guess.  That seems to be the anthem of my life. One day you are a mother of one handsome little boy, and the next day you are welcoming another handsome little boy.  It seems like just a little while ago, I was only indulging in my own little selfish pleasures, and now I am all about selfless giving, and to 3 men, intentionally!!  Ahhh life.

In less than a month, Ruben and I will be celebrating our 6 year anniversary. Wow.  Shortly after that, Benji will start school. Double wow!... AND shortly after that, Jason will turn ONE!!  I am baffled by all these milestones and changes.  Life truly is a rollercoaster.

All I have to say is.. Thank you Jesus, Keep them coming!



3 comments:

Me said...

Aww... time really flies by especially with little ones. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Awww this is so cute!. Love this post ��

Danny Danials said...

I am thinking that in this time you should give a try to this new app President Simulator Mod Apk : which is now most trending app in the world.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...