Pages

August 19, 2014

Muskoka

Four years ago beginning of September my husband and I, as newlyweds, explored the area of Muskoka. We fell in love with it, and vowed to return again.  Our wish finally came true this summer. Not only did we return, but we returned with a little package by the name of Benjamin, who had the greatest time ever.  You would think he was a descendant of the fish, by the way he loves water, and playing in it.  Unless of course, you offer him a bath during cartoon time.

I also brought along my mom... 
and my two younger sisters... 
and my brother in law...
and my sister in law...
and my cousin.

Basically it was family vacation.  We rented a small cabin at the Cleveland's House Family Resort.  I love that place. It has so much to do.  Swimming pools, gym, Golf, Tennis, movie night, the beach, canoes...Giant Checkers.. yes Giant checkers...AND just a few mins away is the most amazing bakery ever!  Abbeys Bake House is it's name, and it has the best brownies I have ever had, in life.  I'm dying for one right now, as I am remembering.  

Oh but the best part ever, is the water trampolines. It was the funnest and funniest thing ever. We had an amazing time just trying to push each other up on those things. I love swimming but that just took it to a whole other level.  I will never see the beach the same again.  ( Refer to bottom photo)

I was so sad when it was time to leave.  I wasn't ready to leave just yet, but I had too.  This place has a special place in my heart and I have wonderful memories there. We are definitely going back and this time I am not waiting another four years. 










They also have a water show every night by the Canadian Olympic Water Ski Team. 



Water park: 

2 comments:

Ruth Alvarez said...

It was such an amazing time. I loved it!
I want to be there right.
Btw-- I stole te pic of me. K, bye.

Ray said...

First Family Trip & it was AWESOME! I love you all and I love the pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...