June 12, 2015

Mr & Mrs Rivera

I know this photos are long over due, but I wanted to share them today. 

My friend Sarah and I had the privilege of photographing the wedding of two very lovely people. Alex is my husband's cousin, and Melissa is a very good friend of ours. I must say everyone was quite excited for this wedding because everyone knew these two were meant to be for a very long time now. In fact, when these two made it official on Facebook, most of the comments were "It's about time."  Indeed it was, and now they will be together forever! 


Isn't this the sweetest? 



Taken by Sarah
Taken by Sarah







This is true happiness. alas! 

Little Things Thursday,

5 comments:

Molly said...

Lovely images, the grooms socks are totally cool

Mollyxxx

Ruth Alvarez said...

These pictures turned out great. And they do look very happy! :)

bettyl-NZ said...

What a great day. Those smiles say it all...along with the socks, of course!

Kim said...

So lovely! Congrats to the happy couple!

Raquel Guerrero (Ray) said...

It was a beautiful wedding & these photos are awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...