December 13, 2014

Teasers

Hi there,

 I have one more exam and then I will be free for three weeks. YAY!!  I hope to get alot of stuff done during that time, including updated my blog.

Here are some things I have been working on.
blog
I had a session with Ms. Tahilah about 2 weeks ago.  I had alot of fun doing this. She had alot of fun throwing balloons at me and pretending to pop them.
blog1
I'm also working on some wedding photos from this wedding about a month ago.  It was a very beautiful wedding.  The bride is a very special friend to me, so I was honored when I was asked to photograph the wedding with my partner in crime, Sarah. You can view the couples engagement photos over at Sarah's blog.

That's all for now,
See ya later!

2 comments:

Yen said...

Love how Tahilah's pic turn out :D cant wait to see the rest like always jijiji....have u had a more inpatient person then me or am i the only one lol!

Ray said...

Lovely photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...