October 15, 2014

Yenni's Baby Shower

I got a message from Yenni a couple a months ago.  She was asking me what date was available for  her baby shower, so she could start the planning process.  I responded with a simple "No day is available because you are not allowed to throw your own baby shower.  I forbid you too."  I was not kidding.  I do not believe that any woman should have to plan her own baby shower, and I will not allow it.  Especially from such a good and faithful friend like her.

So.  I planned it.   I didn't know how I was going to do this b/c of how busy we have been these days. Luckily we have the most amazing group of ladies in church, and we all came together for this cause. When it came down to it, I only had to do the invitations and the decorations. I'm so thankful for everyone's help.  Gosh, I feel so lucky to know such wonderful people.

The Soon-to-be-mother-of-two, Yenni, was really happy too.  That's what we were aiming for, and therefore the party was a success.  In all honesty we are so excited for baby Yada's arrival.  Hope she comes soon!!

Below are some photographs from the baby shower.  
the last three photographs were actually taken by Yenni's BFF.  
She did pretty good if you ask me! 

blogtable
Banner designed my yours truly!  (Everyday Impressions)
blogyada bannerblogbaby yada
blogbouquet
blogsidedressbogcenterpieceblogbabywishesblogpastablogbellyblogbabyshoesblogwith tahi

I designed this invitations specifically for this occasion. 
Check out more of my designs at Everyday Impressions


2 comments:

Veronica Boudreaux said...

How sweet! Such a beautiful shower!

Ray said...

Just lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...