August 14, 2014

Mother of Three

No, I did not secretly have two other children, nor did I secretly adopt.  I did, however, babysit two little girls who belong to my friend of the same name, Cindy, or as we call her Nataly.   Nataly is a single mother, and we wanted her to enjoy a weekend off at our annual Youth Camp, which I heard was a huge blessing.  I do not regret watching her girls for the weekend, BUT I do think that without my husbands help, I may have lost it, just a little.  We were parents of two year old twins and a one year old baby.  How do parents with small children do it? I don't know, but with all the fighting, crying, and mommy-calling its easy to get over welhmed.  There was that moment, though, where I stepped out for 5mins and when I came back in, I was greeted with hugs and kisses.  Now that's a wonderful feeling!!  I guess that's what keeps you going.  It was a pretty hard task, but now that the girls are gone...I kinda miss them. 
Two year old, Valentina is the songbird of her generation.  One year old Abbey has the smile that will make your heart melt.  Of course, my little two year old... He's just a stallion! Hehe. 

After that we headed to a small vacation but that story belongs to another post. 



Little Things Thursday

11 comments:

Sarah Segovia said...

so cute!! lol
cant wait for the other post

Kim Cunningham said...

It's definitely hard during the little years, but rewarding. You are a saint for offering a tired mom a little respite!

Ruth Alvarez said...

Awe. What a bunch of cuties.

Leesha said...

I once heard someone say about having multiple kids that, "My hands may be full, but so is my heart." I have to agree with that sentiment! :)

helen said...

wow! 3 kids 2 and under!! you are so sweet :) perhaps this is foreshadowing of the future? ;)

molly said...

Sounds like a handful to me, well done you.

Mollyxxx

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

Oh my goodness they all look like such dolls! I can only imagine what a handful they were though. I'm sure I would have gone crazy!

CQ| said...

I hope not haha but if it's what God wants....what can I do?

CQ| said...

I did...for two seconds. haha

CQ| said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ray said...

I hope you have a second child soon! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...