January 28, 2014

WIW: Top Shop Skirt.

Hey There, 
My mom came over last week and brought me a little surprise in a little white bag.  If you follow me on Instagram, you saw the post.  Now in the last two months I have received quite a bit of gifts, and I have loved so many of them, but this particular gift is definitely one of my favorite. I'm not sure if my mother knew this, but I had been eyeing this skirt for such a long time.  It's the silver and black tulle skirt from Topshop.  

I love Topshop. I purchased this dress from there also, and I have worn it again...quite a bit actually. I'm debating on what my next purchase from them will be.. perhaps any of these?


While I ponder that, I am glad to say that I am completely satisfied with what I have now...
My lovely skirt from mami :)



 Blazer: H&M, Top: H&M, (similar) Skirt: TopShop, Shoes: Target, Clutch: Sister in laws, Watch: Omega (similars)

Thanks Ruth for the Photos :) 

What I wore Wednesday Pleated Poppy  Get Your Pretty onBecause Shana Said SoStyle Elixir

6 comments:

Ruth Alvarez said...

I am now fully convinced that I am a steller photographer!

you looked pretty!

Tracy Miller said...

So pretty! I love the ruby shoes.

Tracy @Its Mostly About Fashion

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

I love that gorgeous skirt - it is so pretty with those pumps. You look gorgeous!

Vicki Wilde said...

That skirt is so pretty! I wish people would bring me home bags from Topshop :)


<3 Vicki
wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

Amanda Cobb said...

That is a lovely skirt! :)

VEOphotoz said...

You look very pretty. I love your skirt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...