January 21, 2014

On the First Day

I haven't done a What I wore post in a while now but I have been posting outfits on Instagram. I've decided to re-create those outfits, and share details with you.

Alright so, first One from this Insta post.  
Yes I was making a funny face on purpose because it was cold, and I was very sleepy. hehe.  
I wore this one the 1st of Jan, while visiting the family.  I will still feeling a little festive, and also didn't want to go all out.   So I went with a sequin layered sweater and a casual skirt. 
Comfy & Festive..
Now this skirt came with two slits in the back. So when you walked, you could see pretty much half of your thigh, not very modest.  So I sowed the openings, and now it's a very very modest skirt.  yay! 




 (*The only difference below is my hair, and I'm not wearing tights.)

Top: Urban Planet  (similar, similar, similar)
Bottom: Target
Bag: Aldo (gift from Mom),  
Shoes: unkown. (Gift from SIL), (similarsimilar)
Watch: DKNY (gift from sister)

Get Your Pretty on, Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, Syle Elixir

4 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Cute outfit!

Sara SHOEmaker said...

liking the punk-chic look you've got going on here! I think my favorite part is the purse :)

Rachel said...

I really like your sweater--anything with sequins!!
www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

Ruth Alvarez said...

berry berry nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...