December 1, 2013

J+M Wedding.

Here are some photos from the Wedding I shot last month. If I may say; it was not easy being the only shooter. Towards the end of the night I was pooped!  

I'm glad this couple chose me though.  Jaz & Mario have a special place in my heart, and have been such a blessing to the church.  If you've ever met a couple who worked hard, this would be them.  I wish them many many many blessing in their life :) 

Enjoy. 














Above is my father in law.  While everyone was waiting to get food, the hostess asked who was the grooms best friend.  My father in law jumped up quickly, thinking the grooms best friend would be fed first.  Turns out the best friend was to serve food to the Groom. lol. 




5 comments:

Sarah Segovia said...

uuuu you did an awesome job yo!!
love them

Ruth Alvarez said...

Sometimes my dad is too much to handle.

Adrienne said...

Awe, what a pretty wedding!

CQ| said...

Haha... salton y revolton!

Kayla said...

Hello,
I love your blog- I am always checking it out! I wanted to invite you to check out my new online modest boutique
www.dreaminginpinkboutique.com
It has modest, chic, and affordable clothing.
Thanks so much and God bless you,
Kayla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...