October 17, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend I

I know I'm a little late but I would like to wish everyone Happy Thanksgiving. My thanksgivng consisted of two turkeys, church, family, and Niagara falls. It was very interesting. Since I feel like going backwards I shall start with Niagara Falls.










 I recently noticed how well Benji and his dad are getting along.


I noticed this rainbow above all these people.  
Look at them, they have no clue the amazing rainbow that is above their heads. 
I wonder which one of them has the pot of gold. hehe. 

3 comments:

Sarah Segovia said...

uuu awesome!!! i love love love the rainbow pic! sooo cool

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures

Larissa T. said...

I LOVE this! Beautiful and makes me miss our family trips to Niagara.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...