October 21, 2013

Thanksgiving: Ray & Jaz

So on Thanksgiving after Niagara Falls we headed to my uncles house.. were we had turkey, and a good ol' time. We decided, spur of the moment, to do a photo shoot, however it was started to get dark and I didn't have much natural light or any equipment to make enough light.. so what you see is the best I could do.  I have taken photos of these two stylish ladies before, you can see them here.   Currently they are mad at each other for some reason unknown to me, and it will probably last two minutes. lol.

Right after that we attempted to record a video of us singing.. and it didn't turn out so well. The video is below.   It was fun though.. basically its a bunch of bloopers. ha-ha.

 (Cousin on the left, Sister on the right.)







Here it is... Just FYI forgive the tired face and hair.
I didn't get much sleep this weekend b/c these other girls in the video spent all night gossiping chatting about life.  :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...