September 5, 2013

EyeEm

Just wanted to share a couple of mobile photos. There is this app that I like, its called eyeEm. If you have it follow me @cinrquin. I love the filters from this app.  Pretty awesome.
And below you will some photos that were fiktered with that up. Just random ones.
Oh and some photos of the sunrise. Sometimes I drive my husband to work at 6am. I have, as of recently, seen the most beautiful sunrises ever. It makes me appreciate Gods perfect creation.
You will also find a caricature that was drawn for us at a neighborhood barbecue.  I think its hilarious, and I had to share.
In other news this past weekend I photographed a wedding. I will post some photos soon. I will also try and keep up with blogging. Summers are usually very busy... but falls is right around the corner. Yay! Im kind of excited about sweaters. Hehe.

3 comments:

Kim Cunningham said...

Nice images! I will check out the camera app since I love to Instagram. The light in the sunrise is gorgeous!

...melody... said...

What a fun caricature! :)

patty said...

all lovely images, but the last is my favorite...
thanks for sharing at 1440!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...