June 12, 2013

5 Things

I love.
Besides the obv,,,
Like God, my son and hubby, photography, and chocolate covered almonds. 
mmm  mmm! 


1. I love being barefoot. I love feeling the floor beneath my feet.  I dk what it is about it but I love it.

2. I love quiet time/alone time.  Nothing like being alone to get your thoughts together and get things done!
3. I love Coffee, and all things Coffee.  Lattes, Cappuccinos, Mochas ... etc etc.  It doesn't pain me to pay for a drink I love.

4. I love watching my son dance.  He has no clue what he's doing.  It's so funny, and melts my heart.  That boy <3

5. I love Church. I just find that if you go with a mindset that you are going to receive a blessing, you will.  Like Bro. Lee Stoneking said "You have get to the point where church is most exciting thing in your week!", and it is! Whether or not other people in my church come willing to worship and recieve a blessing, I AM!  If only everyone would realize how amazing it is to have that mindset.


Dress: walmart, Watch: Bulova

Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde, Fashion and Faith, Loves On Thursday

14 comments:

Franziska said...

this dress is from wal mart? It looks beautiful, I never would have guessed!

Joanna Pease said...

I cannot believe this dress is from wal mart! I love the print. You look great!!

Joanna

coastalcloset.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

While in that location are various shipways that we can work with our minds braced abs set, your rearwards
will start to hyperextend positioning you at greater peril for hurt.
Announcer: The enigma is contour's single auto-active muscleman modulating engineering, the digital my lung numbers from 3 ages past, they set up musca volitans on my lungs.

my web-site :: Get More Information ()

CQ| said...

yes walmart! I couldn't believe it either!

Kendra Thaler said...

Well, I love your dress! :)

MyStyledExpressions said...

Hey there!

I stumbled upon your blog from F&F link up!

I love everything you stated in #5! It's so true! For me, church is the most exciting thing for me during the week. I'm always eager to gather among other believers. The blessings received with expectation is always a good thing! :)

CQ| said...

Yes. That's right! It's all up to us.

Ruby Girl said...

great walmart find! i love the print. and i agree, there is something to love about being barefoot. when we're barefoot, we're living casually. we're stopping to smell the roses. good stuff.

xoxo linds
my style blog :: Ruby Girl

Sherry said...

Love the pattern...so pretty!!

CQ| said...

Thank You, Thank you!

Benlovesting said...

So lovely! X

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Great list! Thanks for linking up with me and Lish for Loves on a Thursday!

Kelly @ Kiwi Womens Style said...

What a sweet list. I love the sound of my boys giggling - there is nothing like the joy of a child to bring a smile to your face!

Thanks for sharing with Wardrobe Wednesday xo

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

I love your loves...so simple and perfect :) I may have to steal this idea for a post. LOVE your dress too-way cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...