March 7, 2013

Today and Love.

hello loves . . .

Today is/was joyful.  Two of my good friends had babies today, isn't that wonderful? My friend Hilda, Sophia's mom, had a baby BOY. My friend Helen, which is also my husbands cousin, had a baby GIRL.  My heart rejoices for them, and reminds me of the day my little one was born.  The joy I felt to finally meet him.  I can only imagine that's the joy they are feeling. Yay for them!

Also, I got to photograph my friends engagement pictures. I'm telling you there is love all around!

 photo 6f341188-7898-48bc-882d-0853edc00cad_zps21f23179.jpg
Just being creative the the above photograph.  
 Do you like?


9 comments:

Ruth Alvarez said...

I like it. They b nice.

Anonymous said...

Cute. Awh

Ray said...

I love the pictures!

& congrats to Hilda&George
Aswell as Helen&Noah !

March is the best month of the year! Just saying!

Laurie said...

What fun photos!! You are having a great week for sure!!

Jeanne said...

Such sweet capture of a very special moment

Jill Wellington said...

This story touched my heart! Yes...so joyful! You captured your friends' engagment with perfection!

Mona's Picturesque said...

bettyl said...

Very cool!

Madge Bloom said...

I'm so glad you came by to share on Weekly Top Shot #73!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...