February 12, 2013

Sister's Swap Styles

Last week I went to go visit my family.  Just for the day.  My little sister and I decided that it would be fun to dress eachother, using her wardrobe.  Just because we have totally different styles.  Her style is more edgy, and my style is well.. not edgy.  It was pretty fun, we were like little girls playing dress up.   If only it wasn't snowing outside to go and have a photo shoot!

So, This is what Jazmin would wear on me:

I can definitely see her wearing this.  I think I would wear this if someone chose it out for me, and told me too. haha.. I think I'm more safe in my style. Anyways.. It was fun! My sister should be a stylist.
 photo swapstyle_zpsdd7d6197.jpg
I think we kind of resemble each other. no? 
Maybe we will do this again, in my closet. :)

18 comments:

Jazmin said...

Yay. It was fun!

Sarah Segovia said...

love the outfits!!
you do look alike

Ray said...

You both look STUNNING! & I love the outfits! I am extremely jelous.. No one has ever taken pics like this of me! Boo:( you guys always model and never get me to model! Lol love the photos! The outfits! & love you two! So pretty!

Chandra said...

Ahh! I love that hat! Super cool AND CUTE! Both styles look good on the both of you. Do you wear hats often?

Chandra
More Modern Modesty

Kelly @ Kiwi Womens Style said...

Resemble - you could be twins! Love the edgy outfit especially. Hope you can join us at WW's new home next week!

Penniless Socialite said...

I love both outfits. Sounds like a fun little experiment!
Tara
Penniless Socialite
Jewelry Giveaway!

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Oh wow, you look so much alike! I love how you both accessorized these looks. Great belt, heels and necklaces. Thanks for linking up today!

Sarah Tucker said...

So cute!! Love the belt! Thanks for linking up!

Elisabeth @ Bella said...

this is such a fun idea - and love that first outfit!
love,
elisabeth
www.bellatheblog.com

Abby said...

i love sister style - this is a great idea! i think you guys look a lot alike. how fun!

CQ| said...

@Chandra.. No not really, I've always wanted to but to be honest, I don't think i Know how to wear them. LOL>

CQ| said...

@Raquel, You are never around. come visit me and I can take photographs of you. :D

CQ| said...

Thanks ladies. Too kind.

Leelee said...

My sister and I sometime pick outfits for the other to try on at stores. Always a fun time.

Nikki said...

I think you both look fab! I especially love the fedora on the second look - super downtown-ish. :) Found you via the What I Wore Wednesday linkup
xoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

{Enter My Giveaway for a Monogram Leather Clutch Here!}

Miriam said...

what a fun idea I must do this with my sister some time. thanks for being a part of wardrobe wednesday

CQ| said...

Thanks ladies. Just a fun experiment. :D

helen said...

aw, you and your sister are so cute! makes me wish i had a sister to swap clothes with :) you guys look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...