February 17, 2013

Happy Things!

Inspired by my friend Sarah, I decided to participate in Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  It's pretty fun.

1. Candy.  Fuzzy Peaches.
 photo _DSC0185copy_zpsdb675240.jpg 2. Red.  For Youth Game Night we played this game with apples.  I will post about it later.
 photo _DSC0174copy_zps5a48c3b9.jpg 3. Love.
 photo _DSC0039copy_zps0784af13.jpg 4. Kisses.  He doesn't look too happy.. :/
 photo _DSC0161copy_zps078c3b9e.jpg
5. Smile.  This is Olivia from church.  She's always soo happy!
 photo _DSC0191copy_zps44e68904.jpg




PS.. One of my photographs was featured on Simple things Sunday.


12 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I am not a big candy fan, but I am a sucker for those peach ones!

Jessica said...

Great shots! I love how vibrant the apple is in your red shot, and great composition in that one!

Linda R said...

Lots of great photos. I just love how crisp and vibrant your photos looks.

Hugs~

acreativeharbor.com said...

All very creative shots ~ adorable! ^_^

CQ| said...

Thanks guys. Fuzzy peaches are so yummy.

Kim Cunningham said...

My daughter loves those peach candies! You have some cuties in those last images!

DrillerAA09 said...

Very nice work. One of the more creative photo sets I've seen today. Well done. Have a blessed day.

Michelle said...

Creative and gorgeous .. a perfect combination!!

Chandra said...

Those peach candies are yummy. Now I feel like I need to run to the store and get some. Ha!

Chandra
More Modern Modesty

Jen said...

Those candies do look yummy. Nice photos.

Ray said...

I love the the photos!!

Ruth Alvarez said...

awe.
super cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...