January 24, 2013

Sweet Little Party

 photo smilecopy_zps731317a4.jpg
 photo bennypicscopy_zps77e548c1.jpg
  I was decided on not doing anything for Benjamin, since he really won't enjoy it, or even remember it. Everyone kept asking me though, and I gave into the peer pressure. I had a little party for Benjamin on Sunday after service. I  didn't go all out though.  It was just something simple and sweet.  Super sweet with all the candy and pastries that were displayed. yum! I thought it was all yummy and great, but Benjamin didn't seem so amused, at all. I tried everything to make him laugh and look joyful, at least for photos.  The only thing that made him happy was $100 bill that my uncle gifted him.  Can you believe?  Oh my baby.

 photo caketocopy_zps306fd37b.jpg
Curious George was my inspiration.  Benjamin doesn't like watching anything except for Curious George .  So it only seemed appropriate.  I got inspiration from Pinterest for the cake, and the candy bags, and we ate pizza. Just because everyone likes pizza.
 photo collageetoi_zpsbff92b46.jpg photo pastriecollage_zpsa754504e.jpg

 photo presentscopy_zps92bde389.jpg photo cupcakeslogo_zpsc295efbe.jpg photo touchingthecake_zpsfb3a8b5f.jpg photo cakeintheface_zps961b81f4.jpg photo openinggiftscollage_zps36330cb2.jpg
 photo _DSC0233copy_zpsbea7d54a.jpg
Excited about $100.

Funny story about Curious George:  One day we had a few friends over, and we decided to to put something on for little Sophia to watch. So we put the curious George movie on, from Netflix   It so happened, that Sophia watched it for a bit and then went about her business to play, and us (adults) ended up watching the whole movie. :D

Little Things Thursday, This or that, loves on, Flusters creative Muster, Photo Story Friday, Friday Photo Journal

9 comments:

Chandra said...

Aw! How fun, fun, and more SWEEEET! Yeah, Mom, your son got happy about the $100...GOOD LUCK! hahah ;o) I've always said that I won't have a 1st year bday for my kiddo for the reasons you listed, but we'll see what happens.

Chandra
More Modern Modesty

CQ| said...

Yea I was just going to get him a small cake but didnt work out that way. Lol.

Fluster Buster said...

Happy 1st Birthday Benjamin. I found you at the Love's on a Thursday Party and I’ve become your newest follower on GFC. I’m also hosting a party this week and I would love for you to come by and share this at my party - Fluster’s Creative Muster.
http://www.flusterbuster.com/2013/01/flusters-creative-muster-party-4.html

Hugs and Smiles,

Robin
@ Fluster Buster

Tamar SB said...

Happy birthday to your adorable little man!!

Kim Cunningham said...

What an adorable little party! I think it is perfect! He is adorable.

CQ| said...

Thanks Everyone. You are too kind :D

Natalie Reyes said...

Cute pictures! The sweets display looks sweettt!! lol...Looks like a great time. :)

Lish Hummel said...

What a sweet birthday party!! I love the photo banner and the cake is so cute!!!

Ray said...

We love you Benji!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...