January 22, 2013

Modcloth

Hello,
So I made my first purchase from Modcloth.  I've been eyeing this skirt for a very long time. It's a blue midi, flowy skirt with pockets.  It's perfect! So when it went on sale, I was like "done, lets do it" (speaking to myself, of course).  The skirt is so pretty and comfortable. I love it. I will definitely purchase from there again. We had a little issue with the post office, but Modcloth handle everything so well, and  they have made very happy customer. Right now they are having a 70% off sale. Go check them out. Here.
 photo modcloth_zpse10dc598.jpg
Photos taken by Ruth 
 photo modcloth2_zpsa88177e1.jpg

 photo Image_zps49603533.jpg

This weekend we celebrated Benjamin's 1st Birthday.  Nothing big Just a cake and sweets with the church fam.  Got my inspiration from pinterest.  You can see my ideas in my notebook pictures to the left here.
<---

Wasn't quite like that, but meh.. it goes.  I shall post the photos tomorrow. Mr. Benjamin got quite the gifts, not to mention some $$ that he received   He's rich I tell you. lol. In his eyes anyways.









Oh btw 
I would like to wish my very very good friend Sarah
a Very Happy Birthday today. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!  
Go check out her blog, check out her amazing photography, AND wish her some blessings :) 

pleated poppy
button
button


19 comments:

Sarah Segovia said...

loooooove that skirt!! and i love modcloth too
and yayy thanks for the happy birthday shout out! oot i feel so special.
cant wait to see Benjis pictures!!

Leelee said...

I just made my first ModCloth purchase too. Their site is amazing. Love the blue of that skirt.

Veronica Watson said...

I sure will thanks!! The skirt is lovely!

Natalie Reyes said...

comfy outfit! The 4th picture is great, your hair is so gorgeous, you should leave it down all the time. lol...

Kendra Pahukoa said...

hey there! new follower from wardrobe wednesday- great skirt. i have made a few purchases from mod cloth and have been very happy with all of them.
i love the name of your blog- very sweet. come by and visit me when ya have time www.kendrakaypahukoa.blogspot.com

CQ| said...

Well I would wear my hair down.. but it gets knotty.. especially with the static these days. ya know?

Abby said...

love this skirt and how you styled it! thanks for joining us at dress for the day!

Chandra said...

I soooo badly wanted to find something at the ModCloth sale, but I didn't! WAHHHHHH!

More Modern Modesty

mrzPerez said...

LOVE that skirt! so pretty!

TheTinyHeart said...

Found your blog through Shanna's. I LOVE a skirt with pockets and the color is so pretty! I'm a new follower :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
January Group Giveaway!

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

ModCloth is the best! I love your skirt, you can pair it up so many ways and it will be perfect for spring and summer too. Thanks for linking up today!

Alison

Bobbie said...

I love MOD too! You look great!

CQ| said...

thanks Everyone!

Amanda Cobb said...

Lovely and comfy-looking outfit! I'm a big fan of ModCloth as well.

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

Love that skirt! I have never ordered from ModCloth before, but a 70% off sale is right up my alley!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Jennifer Bramlett said...

First HELLO, I just started following you from the blog hop and hope you stop by my place and say hello. We are hosting a great giveaway right now for $150 worth of beauty products, our very first. :)

http://ashoenation.blogspot.com/

Second I LOVE modcloth and have vowed that when I get done with nursing school I am going to buy a whole new wardrobe from that site as a congrats gift. Tat skirt (the whole outfit) is beautiful on you, congrats on your purchase and happy birthday to the little one. I have 4, my youngest turns 4 Friday. They grow so fast.

Alisa Marie said...

I absolutely love modcloth even though I've never officially bought anything from there - haha! I wanted som cat sweater that was over $100! Thank you so much for stopping by and linking up with Diaries of A Bargainista!

Alisa
http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

prettyanddelectable said...

Great color combo! That blue skirt is so pretty!

Kelly @ Leafy Not Beefy said...

I've always browsed Modcloth, but never purchased. Love this outfit -the color combo is so awesome! Oh and your hair!!! So gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...