January 16, 2013

In One Accord!


Hello. 
Hope you are well. I don't know if I have mentioned this before or not, but I have been given the honor/privilege of working with in the ladies department in our church, again this year. This year though, I have established a committee with the ladies.  So we are all in charge of something, which will help alot!!  I had a meeting on Sunday with them.  I gave them each a piece of paper and pen, and they were to fill out what they wanted to see in the ladies department this year.  You know what is so awesome? That everyone pretty much said the same thing, It's like we are in one accord AND Great, wonderful, amazing things happen when everyone is in one accord.  

"And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."  Acts 2:1-4

Photobucket

Yep, amazing things!! 
I'm excited about it!
Praise God! 


2 comments:

Coco*jan said...

Awesome verse! is going to be an other blessed year :) great picture.

Chantal Meade said...

This is great!!! That means thats what God truly wants for your group. I just read a A ton of scriptures on unity and being on one accord, it's so important and powerful! I pray for great things for the lady's ministry at your church this year, in Jesus name.

-Chantal
Www.stilldeeper.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...