December 5, 2012

Wedding bells a ringin'.

Hello,
I know I have been a little MIA lately. It seems like every time I sit down to use the computer I get slightly interrupted. When i finally got a chance to sit down and edit the photos of the wedding Sarah and I, The Beautimous team, photographed my computer died. Forever. Well to be honest, I don't know if its forever but for now its completely dead and it wont turn on. I quite sad about it. Hopefully, whether it gets fixed or we get a new one we can save all my photos on there.  If not, I will be devastated for life.

So far, I've managed to save the photos from the wedding.  Here are some of my favorite.
You can find the rest HERE.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
So that's it for now. I shall pop in from my cell phone. promise! 
Ok.. I"m off to take engagement pictures this week.  I shall share them with you soon. 

Here's Sarah in Action.. (just cuz she did it to me) hehe.

Photobucket
P.s. I got a new lens, and I'm so excited to use it! yay! 

1 comment:

Ray said...

Great photos!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...