December 20, 2012

Outdoors

The one thing I like about it getting dark early is the fact that will go outside and take pictures in daylight, and within an hour or so, you will be taking photos in the dark. I love taking photos of the car lights, or Christmas light unfocused because the Bokeh effect makes me feel merry, and holiday-ish. (I know it's not a word) 

 The bad thing: I feel like it's bedtime at 5pm but then I realize it's not, and it makes me happy that I have a few hours left. So I guess that's not a bad thing then. OR maybe I'm just feeling "glass half-full"! :) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

P.s. Apparently I ran out of space on blogger to upload photos, so I've been uploading photos on Photobucket ... but for some reason it gives my dark photos that ^ weird effect.  hmm...




Sunday Snapshot

4 comments:

Ruthie said...

Ahh. Beautiful pictures! And I'm sure holiday-ish is a word right? ;) Merry Christmas!

helen said...

i don't like taking pictures at night because they don't turn out well, but you are SO good at taking them in light and dark. love the contrast. :) you are so talented!

Sarah Segovia said...

love them yo!!!

Sara SHOEmaker said...

I'm the Same way!!! I can't get enough holiday bokeh light pictures because it just makes me warm and fuzzy. Christmastime is the best time for that too. And wow I did not know blogger can limit your photo amount....wha?!


The House of Shoes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...