November 16, 2012

Jimena

Last Saturday it was the birthday party of one of the girls in our church.  She turned the big 6, and celebrated with a princess theme party.  Can you guess what Princess she is
 Here is some of the pictures I took of Jimena.  She was a good sport, and went out in the cold, Just for a tiny minute.  

Isn't she cute? She's a very special girl to me, and I care for her very much. So I was more than delighted to take photos of her. Happy birthday Jimena!

That's all for today. I'm prepping for a spiritual day with the ladies. Gonna teach again, pray for me! Have a great weekend everyone.

Ps her name is said "He-men-a" just like that. Don't mess it up because she will get you!

3 comments:

The Students Wife said...

she looks adorable!! I love her dress!


www.studentswife.com

Miriam Cabrera said...

Hermana muchas gracias por pintarle una carita feliz a mi hija y por hacele ese dia tan especial q Dios la bendiga!!!!

Sarah Segovia said...

sooo cutet!! love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...