November 24, 2012

Cake & Coffee

A while ago we went to Symposium...well actually we go there quite often.  Anyways, I had taken these photos, and forgot to share.  So I'm going to share them now. So you can dream of cake, and lattes. 
cake. latte french fries hot chocolate Instagram
Sharing on Instagram. 

Today I'm going to London for Revolution. A church event. 
My friend Sarah & I, will be photographing the event.
(Check out our facebook page.. We're Beautimous Photos|)
Wish us luck. yay!! 

4 comments:

Sarah Segovia said...

now im hungry yo!!!
love these pictures!!!

helen said...

oooh cake is my favorite food!! such pretty pictures! can't wait to see the pictures you and sarah take...i know they will be amazing!

Josie said...

mmmm the cake looks delicious!! New follower from the GFC Blog Hop!

Chrissy said...

yummm! your photos are awesome! Found you through a GFC blog hop and excited to be a new follower! I hope you will stop by my site if you get a chance! http://www.thetaylor-house.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...