October 9, 2012

Thanksgiving.

Hey Everyone,
Just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy Thanksgiving day.
Also share some Random photos & a couple of things I"m thankful for.
 I'm thankful first of all for God in my life. I'm thankful for my baby boy, and my hubbers.  I"m thankful for my parents and sisters, and for my new family aswell. I"m thankful for all the pretty colors in fall. 
 For COFFEE!! I'm truly thankful for that.  For shelter, clothing, food, health, and life.  
 For the amazing things around us that I can photograph. For my church family, and friends.  
I'm just feeling really thankful right now. 
AND with that being said we are off to prepare for an awesome thanksgiving dinner with the church fam! 

13 comments:

SEL said...

Great pictures!

I'm guessing you're in Canada, so, Happy Thanksgiving!

Found you from the linkup. Newest follower!

Swing by if you can.

xo
SEL
growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

CQ| said...

Thanks, I shall visit.

Sarah Segovia said...

great photos yo..really like that second photo (beside benji) awesome
and of course benji is the highlight hes so cute!!!
happy turkey day yo

Brooke said...

You take gorgeous pictures. Wow. Seriously breathtaking. I hope you had a fantastic Canadian Thanksgiving!

I found your blog from the GFC blog hop, and I'm so glad I did!

your newest follower,

Brooke

liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com

Anni said...

Hey there!

Stopping by from the GFC Blog Hop :) new follower!

xoxo
Anni // http://grapefruitprincess.blogspot.com

Pieni Lintu said...

Great shots. I love that coffee photo!

Kerri said...

What a beautiful Thanksgiving list .... and lovely images to go with :)
Happy Thanksgiving!

Tamar SB said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, you sure have so many amazing things to be thankful for! Gorgeous pics, too!

Lindsay said...

Oh my...you take such wonderful photos of everyday life. I love them! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Popping over from the GFC blog hop and loving your blog!

Emily S said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Students Wife said...

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Your photography is sooooo beautiful.. I love looking at your pictures

I'm your newest follower from the GFC blog hop
Followme@ www.studentswife.com

helen said...

aw yay!! happy thanksgiving to you and your sweet fam!!!

Leslie Gilmore said...

Great photos! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!! Stopping by from the GFC hop! New follower!

Leslie
http://sincerely-leslie.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...