October 4, 2012

Late Night Post.

We had a nice evening today.  Took a break from it all.  We went for a walk in the park with Benny.  He loves the park... and I know this because he is all smiles, and laughs.  I'm full of joy when he's happy, he's just so darn cute! (Thank you God for my baby).  I also took advantage to photograph the beauty of fall. Love all the colors of the leaves.  It's so amazing.  We finally realized why people love this city so much; all the fall colors make it look so beautiful.  Love love love it!

Anyways I'm happy.  
Much needed break!

Ps. I'm going through the photos now.  Love them all.  You will be seeing them shortly.. well if Benny lets me.  ciao!  Good Weekend to You!  Thanksgiving on Monday.. here in Canada. :) 

10 comments:

Sarah Segovia said...

Awe! Yay. Can't wait to see the rest!!!

Jennifer said...

I'm excited to see there rest aswell love your blog. :)

Stephanie said...

The*

CQ| said...

thanks Guys.. will be up soon! promise.

Kerri said...

Looks like we had the same idea.... LOVE your Leaf :)
Looking forward to see the rest of the images from your outing :)

Kristy LifenReflection said...

love this capture, so simple and charming

helen said...

hooray for fall!! and glad you got a break. can't wait to see some of those leaves here...though it might not be for another long while...

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

This image is gorgeous! I love the striking red against the neutral background. Sounds like a wonderful time in the park. I also love all your fall color photos from your Sunday post. Beautiful!!

Mona's Picturesque said...

You so captured the greatness of fall ♥ Simple but stunning!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful shot! Thanks for linking up. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...