October 29, 2012

Beautiful Sky

Helllooooo. 
We are under a "wind storm" watch. They have instructed us to make sure we have nonperishable foods, and candles because the power may go out.  We did go to the store with my husband to buy food, candles and a flashlight.. Just in case. I will be honest, when I heard about the storm, I totally freaked out. I have always feared being stuck in a natural disaster, its my biggest fear. I've even had dreams about this.  It's True! 

 BUT I have been reminded about God's promise to his children."The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them" Psalm 34:7  
So now, I can hear the wind blowing outside now, but I am no longer afraid!

On another note; It's getting dark pretty early now-a-days. We took Benny to the park after dinner, and lets just say that we were not there for too long.  I did, however, manage to take some photos of the beautiful sky as the sun was setting.   Isn't it beautiful?



10 comments:

Chelsea Dawn said...

Beautiful photos! Stopping by from the blog hop.

http://www.lifeunpublished.com/

noire said...

Good morning! I found your blog at the GFC Blog Hop, I like it a lot so I'm now following you ^^
Hope you get a chance to visit mine as well.
Nice photos! I love taking pictures of the sky, there's something soothing about seeing them afterwards, I don't know... : )
n o i r e d a m e

James Gibson said...

Glorious photos , im a new follower from the gfc hop :-)

Here I am in the blogosphere

http://charliesandharrysdaddy.blogspot.co.uk/

Rachel said...

You're right--God takes care of us in all the storms of life--especially the literal ones! We aren't having great weather here today either, but I'm enjoying cuddling up inside my warm house and listening to the wind whistling around us.

FESI-NOIR said...

Nice blog, love reading it!

xx Fesi-Noir

Ashlee Christopher said...

So gorg I love all of these!!!

http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

Nicholl Vincent said...

gorgeous skies!

have a great day! Stop by thechiffondiary.com and say hello!

helen said...

eek, stay safe!!! may you trust in the Lord, with literal and figurative storms :)

Britta Marie said...

these pictures are really beautiful! stopping by from the blog hop :)

xo Britta
thebootsparade.blogspot.com

Bev said...

hi, i'm following GFC blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it

http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

thanks,
new follower bev

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...