September 21, 2012

Sick This Week

Hello there, 
I'm currently sitting on the couch with my "over-sized" cardigan, taking a sec to type this up, while Benny is ripping an Ikea catalog to pieces.

This week has not been a good week.  I literally have been sick all week, and I've been indoors.  On Weds I went out for a couple of hours, and I was dying to get back home. It was that bad, and then I had a cough attack, and I haven't gotten much sleep.  As every mom/wife knows there is no such thing as a day off.  I still had to do laundry and clean.  Although I did try to avoid cleaning....
WHO WILL DO IT if I don't?  (I dream of the day)

So that's my week.  Well at least I've been hiding away from the cold weather! Must always look  at the plus side of things.

P.s. Go and LIKE our facebook page HERE.  yay!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Sarah Segovia said...

Aww hope u feel better bum!!

helen said...

hope you're feeling better!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...