September 4, 2012

It's really happening.

You know, it just hit me... my little sister isn't little anymore. Even as excited as I am that she is getting married, it's still kinda sad that she is all grown up. I guess I won't be seeing her line up all her dolls and stuffed animals in a row, teach them math & English, and send them to time out or the principals office ever again. Oh those days...

But the more pleasant side of that is that for all things wedding, Sarah and I have teamed up to be awesome, and by awesome, I mean we will humbly be taking their photographs. On Monday, we took her engagement pictures. Yep, we worked on a Holiday. Although I would hardly call it work. As it turns out, it was rather... Wonderful! I guess it is fun to do something you love for someone you love!

& isn't fun, fun?
Yep.

K here is a teaser.

Ciao!

5 comments:

Lo3_xo! said...

ahhh love it!!!

Sarah Segovia said...

yayyyy i wanna see moreeee!!!!!!!

CQ| said...

Working on it. Keep getting distracted. Benji is being really needy of me. Hehe.

Sarah Segovia said...

lol aw ok..cant wait to see them!! so exciting

Jules Noemi said...

Awesome work ladies :) love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...