September 25, 2012

Found my Happy Place.

 For our session with my sister and her fiance we went to this area near Niagara Falls.  I've never been there actually.  It was like 10 mins away from the actual falls. It's like a whole tourist area over there, and it's super nice. There is a golf course, restaurants, a botanical garden, and alot more if you keep going down the road. We didn't go that far.
The most amazing sight is the Rapids (last photo). You can take in the scenery from the very top of the cliff, and it is absolutely breathtaking. The picture doesn't do it justice. I'm dying to go again but I want to go when the leaves have all changed colors, and then maybe again when it's snowed, and then again in spring.. and summer... haha.  The point is that I loved it, and I want to go again!



11 comments:

Sarah Segovia said...

love it!! it sure was a beautiful place!!
take me again when u go haha

AndreaLynn said...

Wow that is def beautiful! Love your work. You take most amaziing pictures. i wanna hire you when i go back and visit in Canada to be my personal photographer ;)

helen said...

sooo beautiful!!! the last picture looks like a backdrop to a movie. :)

CQ| said...

Alrighty then. Sounds good to me.

menopausal mama said...

Stunning photography!! I love the leaves and the water droplets on the fountain! Newest follower from the GFC blog hop. Would love it if you could visit my humorous blog site and follow me back--I'd be very grateful if you could! Thanks for sharing! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

SarahJane Miller said...

Thanks for stopping by, I am following back :) Gorgeous pictures by the way!

Melinda said...

that is some gorgeous photography!

Amy said...

Wow. These are just beautiful!

Twisted Cinderella said...

beautiful pics! LOVE them

http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2012/09/click-pic-above-to-get-to-other_26.html

stephanievarno said...

These photos are great! Looks like a very scenic area! The fountain photo is my fave :-)

Amy Hughes said...

beautiful photographs! I love the one of the fence! Thanks for linking up with Love Bug's Photo Show Off!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...