September 27, 2012

Edit Me Challenge

Hey I joined the Edit me Challenge this week.  
ORIGINAL
So to edit this Photo I did a couple of things. The balloon is so pretty on it`s own, and I thought the people in the photo made it look kind of messy, so the first thing I did was crop it. Then I increased the brightness, and contrast.  I also added a solid very light yellow layer and set the opacity to 25%. After that I added a paint brush texture and also set the opacity to 36% so it would be very very light. That`s it! There you have it, the final product.
MY EDIT
Edit Me
p.s. to be quite honest..I thought this picture was rather difficult to edit. I tried a few different things, and then just decide to go simple. :) 

8 comments:

Sarah Segovia said...

love it!!
love the lightness of it

Emi said...

you're amazing with your pictures! love the photo..great blog, following you. follow back at chaseandem.blogspo.com XO

Matthew and Larissa said...

I think you did a great job...Looks amazing...

helen said...

it looks great!!! :)

Amy said...

great job!

Kaylene said...

Great edit. Cheers

Ida said...

Great edit. I like the softer feel.

JulieH said...

I think it looks great! Nice job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...