September 28, 2012

At The Park With Benny

Hey.  
On Weds Benji & I took a stroll in the neighborhood. We just really wanted to get out of the house.  So I didn't know, but there is a tiny little park a block away with swings and stuff.  So at first Benny got on the swing with me, and then I got the grand idea of putting him on the baby swing. lol.  Benny is so cute, he loved the swing, and I love the things he loves.  It was just so adorable to see him enjoying himself so much.  I didn't have my camera (shame on me), but I did have my handy dandy iPhone.  So this is all I got.  
Enjoy. 

6 comments:

CQ| said...

he's so cute!

Sarah Segovia said...

tee hee love it!!!! aw now i want to take emma!!

Viola said...

Your son is adorable

helen said...

so cute! even your iphone pictures are LEGIT. love them :)

madame-chocolate said...

♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Adorable :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...