August 23, 2012

The Little Ones First Ride

 Last week we went to the park, again.  My friend, Yenni & I, decide to take our little ones a train ride.  Their first ride ever.  I must say Benjamin seemed rather distracted with... everything else, but Tahilah loved it, she was sticking her hand out and enjoying the breeze.  I must say, I enjoyed the ride, it was pretty relaxing.  The only thing that was missing was maybe some cushions & reclining on the seats. lol. 
     
Poor little train gets locked up at the end of the day. Why can't it just be FREE!! :( 


6 comments:

helen said...

so cute!!! and so awesome that there's a train at your local park. wish we had that around here :)

Tamar SB said...

So sweet and fun! Poor train, I can only imagine someone trying to run off with that (-:

Jill Wellington said...

Looks so fun with the children! Such cuties!

Lori said...

These are so sweet! Train rides are so fun, even as adults.

Thanks for sharing with Foto Friday,
Lori

Jen | Our Happy Family said...

What sweet pictures!! Looks like so much fun! thanks for visiting my blog, I'm a new follower :)

Breena said...

These are so fun! Your photo is being featured over at "Life as this Mommy knows It"! Thanks so much for participating in last month's "Look Whooooo's Snapping" photo linky party!

Blessings,
Breena
mommyknowslife.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...