August 21, 2012

Echo..echo!

This weekend my nephew Echo joined us on our park venture.  He's so cute, I tell you.  I snapped a couple picture of him while he was playing.  These are all the ones I could take because I had Benny on my other arm. Ben's getting pretty heavy. 

I tried something different with the editing.  I tried to give it a vintage feel.. I'm not really sure if this was complete genius or a complete fail-don't-ever-do-it-again.  what do you think? 


Sweet Shot Tuesday, Tuesday Tips & Tricks

9 comments:

Sarah Segovia said...

what a cutie!!
and i really like the edit...very nice dude

Roothless.xo said...

i like it.
he's cute!

MG Atwood said...

Joining you from sweet shot Tues. Lovely shots. The colors are so fun!
http://tutusshots.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-day-at-beach.html

Julie Rogers said...

Amazing pictures---found you through the GFC blog hop!


-Julie
http://www.thechirpingmoms.com

Kelly Smith said...

Great photos! I love capturing the everyday moments. I think they really make the best memories.

rockinabbs29 said...

Hi I'm a new follower! found you in a linkup :)

Jaymi said...

these are such great portrait shots! I love seeing him in his own environment, having fun. And that first shot, oh my, his eyes are so soulful. he looks wise beyond his years in that shot!

Rachel Shuchat said...

I love the pictures, and your nephew is super cute!
Makeup by Rachel

Cropped Stories said...

I love your blog; I've been looking around and am now following you with GFC! I love these pictures; he is a handsome lil' fella :o) I love your edits and think they came out fabulous! I especially love the second and third shot from the bottom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...