August 2, 2012

difficult but not impossible.

Yesterday I spent the whole day at home with my baby.  Just me and him.  We had a good time together. Playing, and napping.. well I did chores while he napped. I must say even thought it is nice to be with my baby.. it's kinda lonely without hubby. 
 Attempting to get this one good picture was extremely hard.  Now that Benny is more in control of his movements, he wants to grab everything.  He would either grab the camera or try and grab everything and anything he could get his hands on.  I tell you this Embrace the Camera, was really hard. lol.  
These are some other tries.. 



ThankfulThursday

9 comments:

Tina Fisher said...

These are fun pictures! I can't wait to do some timed shots! This is such a great idea our kids are so going to love!

Alexis said...

The first picture is so sweet. I love looking at all our outtakes when we do them. There are always silly faces and expressions. Yours are adorable!

Sarah Segovia said...

So cute!!

Sarah Segovia said...

So cute!!

Heidi said...

The outtakes are fun, they totally express what this time with him is (grabbing EVERYTHING!) Cute!

raisingrainbows said...

these are great!!!

Ray said...

Aww, Benjamin keeps getting cuter! OMG!

Mama of 2 boys said...

That is a beautiful photo Cindy, well done... I always have to take hundreds to get a couple of good ones!
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, now following yours :)

Cami said...

Beautiful photos and how fun :)

Sorry I AM SO LATE!!! I am getting so bad at commenting lately and I feel terrible. Life is just nuts - for the best - sometimes. Thanks for linking up to Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...