July 19, 2012

Half Way There.

Half a year is a pretty big deal in this household. I mean, not only have you reached a milestone, but you are halfway to reaching another.  I'm proud of my little Benny.  So proud, I went out and bought him a cake.  The cake may look big in the photos but, trust me, it was tiny.  really tiny.  As in, if Benny had teeth, I would get nothing. yep. He was really interested though, as you can see. 
 He got one gift.  An Elmo Balloon.  He loved it so much, he fell asleep with it. 
 And this, is for Embrace the Camera. :) 
Taken by Ruth

15 comments:

Sarah Segovia said...

ahhh soo cute!!! love the pics! hes so adorable

Renee C. said...

That is one cutie-patootie!! <3

I’m visiting from the Totally Social Link-Up and I’ve subscribed by email to your site. Great timing for this Linky because all our email subscribers are automatically entered into our Summer Reading Weekly Book Giveaways all summer long. Hope you get a chance to visit and subscribe. Cheers, Renee

http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com

MixedMolly said...

That looks like a fun half birthday!

Alexis said...

These are adorable!! Happy Half Birthday!

The Modesty Walk said...

Cute! Love the Elmo Ballon. :)

Sarah Grace Chastain said...

too cute. i love how babies find so much joy in the simple things, like a balloon! :)

katrina adams said...

first time visiting from embrace the camera. :) sweet pictures of your handsome little man. happy half birthday!

Jules Noemi said...

He is soooooo cute!!! Aww love it!!

danielle said...

So cute! And now I want cake.

Roothless.xo said...

the cake was amazing. and benji was cute as always!

Little Miss Alizzi said...

Wow, I love your photos! Happy Half birthday to your big boy!! He is adorable =D
Your newest follower
-Jen
http://www.littlemissalizzi.com/

Tamara @ Go Fish Style said...

Love it!!!

Mary Kate said...

Oh my gosh that is too cute! He is growing sooooo much!!!

Ray said...

Beautiful! Benajmin is such a cutie!

Nancy said...

such sweet pics! And he is quite a gorgeous boy! Thank you for sharing.
nancy-of the crazy 9

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...