June 27, 2012

What about those busy weeks. Eh?

A lot going on this week. Flooring, painting, crafting & churching! (if that's even a word) I don't know what to do with myself. Let's just say I'm glad when this week(end) will be over. I will be able to breathe again. I feel like I've been living in a tiny box with the mother of all messes. I hate mess.

On the bright side of things...
I was putting my "creativity" to work yesterday, helping my friend make some flowers, and bows we will be selling at the convention this weekend. I must say...im not that bad for a first timer.

Ok bye. Got lots of work to do. See u this weekend. (if I make it, with all this mayhem)

3 comments:

The Modesty Walk said...

CUTE!!! Doing little things like these are so relaxing and entertaining for me! But I totally get you about the mess. These are so pretty, I have my eye on one already!!! :)

Ray said...

dude someone stold my flower! I want another 1!

Aspiring Kennedy said...

I'm sure all of the people who don't have the time or love to deal with the messy side of crafting will snatch these right up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...