June 9, 2012

Photo A Day June

So I did the photo a Day challenge.  yay! 
I started at day 3.. A bit late.  Better late than never.. right? 

       

3. Homemade cupcakes was on my plate.  yum. 
4. Close up of my baby and I.
5. A one way sign taken during an afternoon stroll.  

6. I could not find a hat anywhere. Is that weird?
7. Drinking tea. Chai tea that is. :)

8. At 6pm.. Benji was waking up from a 10min nap. awe. 
9. It's a rainy Day today.  Not much for a view.. but still lovely. 








3 comments:

amy said...

oh those cupcakes look AMAZING!! Thank you for linking up! It's fun to check out the pics!

Sarah Segovia said...

i have sd it before and i shall say it again...love the mason jars!! and the cupcakes look yummy! and Benji is soo cute!!!
love it all

Ray said...

Totally awesome! Me like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...