June 7, 2012

Edit Me.

I came across this challenge and I thought I would give it a try...
Check it out HERE

This is how I edited:
I used Camera! It's a photo editing app on the iPhone. It's pretty amazing. I used my iPhone bc... It's 3am and I can't seem to fall asleep. Uh, Going to get my laptop seems like too much work, and my Phone is way closer. This is true honesty. Hehe.

So I saved the photo on my phone and the uploaded it to the app. I used then Misty4me filter, and I added the Hancock texture. (yea..I paid)
I love that texture! I've been waiting for the perfect moment to use it, and now I have found it. Yay!


16 comments:

JulieH said...

That texture adds the perfect amount of "distressed". Looks amazing!

Sarah Segovia said...

love it!!!

Stephanie Mullen said...

Love the look of this!! So inspiring!! Grateful to have stopped by. Love your place! :o)

Lottieberry said...

Wow I wouldn't have guessed that you edited this image on your phone. Nice job!

MG Atwood said...

I love this texture too! where did you find this? Lovely edit, and incredible that it was done on your phone!

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

Very cool edit!!! LOVE it!!!

-Jane

Ida said...

Delightful. That is an awesome texture you added. It gave your edit a vintage feel.

CQ| said...

It's an app on my phone. :)

Amarie said...

Very nice edit! Would never think it was taken by a phone. Cute!

Fotoplicity said...

Creative edit, very nice :)

Natasha SerenityYou said...

lovely edit

Lou said...

Thats pretty cool :-)

Amber *SaltTree* said...

Excellent Edit. Love the vibe :)

CQ| said...

thank you. I thought it looked vintage too :)

CQ| said...

Thank you so much!! loved the visit :)

Ray said...

This is amazing! i love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...