May 31, 2012

Cake crazy.




So we decided to go to the most awesomest cafe ever, Symposium.

We quietly took our seats, and ordered our drinks. Then it happened, the cakes were spotted. I honestly had not realized the craziness cake caused. It converts normal people into lunatics. We literally ran to cake stand. They were all so yummy looking and beautiful. We were literally lusting over them. Even Benji didn't want to let go of the glass.

Well we finally chose a slice of cake each. One bite into the cake and the English accents came out. Two bites and suddenly we were royalty. Three bites, and I don't know what happened. All I know is that at the end of the day, my SIS and SIL were using baskets as hats. True story. I have a pic to prove it.

You know, I'm not really sure if this was a one-time thing BUT I had fun. It was a great day full of laughter.

I hope your weekend is full of laughter. As for me, I'm hosting a ladies breakfast maƱana. Fun stuff!









2 comments:

Sarah Segovia said...

awww i wish i were there!!! miss u girls!!

The Modesty Walk said...

This is cute post. Love Heidi's excited, I found cake face!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...