April 5, 2012

My loved ones by Benji

So I'm just going to continue being the dude I am.. and take over my mothers blog post.  Not many babies can do that, you know.  I'm going to share with you the things I love, and that make me a cool guy! 

 It's my turn to get behind the camera for Embrace the Camera,

A mans gotta eat!  
Yea I'm super cool cuz I'm holding it on my own. 

My Hanky.  
Got it from when I saved the damsel in distress
(Tahila, You shall meet her soon)  

My Suit.  
Gotta dress up to go to church.. you know!

My Maracas! 
I'm very talented in the Musical area..*ahem* I mean I'm going to be music leader in my church...  


Oh yea.. of course, I love my mommy & daddy.  They don't make me cool but I do love them. 
(Iphone apps: Instagram, Pictureshow, Ps Express & Camera!)



5 comments:

★ JASMINE ★ {BarbieBombshell} said...

just found your blog darling and i love it!
newest follower! <333
follow me back?
Xxx

Roothless.xo said...

Awe! His aunt makes me happy & cool!

Laurie J said...

what a little stud esp in his church duds! precious pics :)
<3

Cami said...

I love your blog! I followed! I would love if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

xoxo
Cami

Angel said...

Ah! The suit is completely wonderful! He looks so handsome. Great photos! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...