April 4, 2012

Meeting the G-pop.

Remember my "things to look forward to in 2012"? One of them was seeing my dad again.

Yesterday My dad came back from El Salvador, and of course we went to go see him. He was happy to see me but nothing compares to his reaction to meeting his grandson for the first time. He was so happy. I've seen my dad happy...but I never knew that my little boy would bring out so much joy.

My father literally played with him for like 2 hours, and told him he was beautiful... and Benjamin's response was amazing. Benji smiled, and responded to everything my father said. It's like he knew it was his grandfather.

Well this meeting went very well...now we wait for him to meet his other G-pops.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

oh gosh, this is so sweet! I love how babies turn grown men to mush!

Anonymous said...

awwwwh i love these pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...