April 7, 2012

iPhone app: Camera!

Just dropping by to let you know that I've got some awesome pictures for next week.

Yesterday, we had part 2 of Emma's baby pictures. She's bigger now, and was less fussy then last time. Today I'm off to shoot another cute baby (*cough* Benjis girl *ahem*). MaƱana our church (pre-ministry) is throwing us a farewell dinner. (better late than never lol) pretty busy weekend, and next weekend will also be a busy one aswell....but we all know this happens when warm weather arrives. The country goes crazy...
But that's another story.

For now,
I got this iPhone app called Camera! (yes the exclamation is part of the name)..and I love it.

Here are some pictures I edited with it...



1 comment:

Ray said...

dude, how do you get all these apps? lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...