March 28, 2012

Tender Moments

My little Munchkin is 2 1/2 Month already.. can you believe how fast time is going by?  I"m trying to savor this stage of his life.. as much as I can.   Right now we are like best buddies..I know that when he's older he's going to think I'm the biggest loser of life.. but I try not to think of that.. and just enjoy his innocence :) 
He's trying his hardest to sit up. 

 Tender Moments. 
 Benji & Mommy :) 

Love his facial Expressions.  Its like you know what he's thinking. 

Are We Done Yet?? 



P.S. I hope you like the new look.  I was bored.  This is what I do when i'm bored.  Re-decorate, re-arrange and organize. haha. 


What's Embrace The Camera?
Only the most awesomest thing ever!
It's you....on the front side of ur cammy!
Click the awesome Icon for more info.

9 comments:

Roothless.xo said...

he's adorable!

reflectingtheglory said...

awe!! what a cutie pie!!

Anonymous said...

He's sooo cute<3
-Marilyn :)

Ray said...

Omg Benjamin is the CUTEST. before i read the part that says "love his face expressions" I was thinking that and saying it to myself..i love Benjamins facial expressions! he is soo soo cute and chubby<3 I miss him<3 & miss you<3 lol

Bekah said...

adorable!!

I dont know what the old look was like, but your blog has a great look, so good job! I just redid mine too! Its funny how it makes it seem so fresh and new to make some simple changes

bird and tree said...

soooo PRECIOUS!!!! Love these pics and your little one is just perfection!!!

emily anderson said...

cute, cute shots! and i think about that too---how much my kids love being around me, and how one day they won't even want to be around me cause i'm "not cool"...
so funny.

CQ| said...

Miss you too raquelucha!

Traci said...

I'm loving these pictures. Your little one is adorable. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...