March 8, 2012

HBD RAY!

I want to wish my very special cousin a Happy Birthday! 
Yay Ray!! 
Her real name is Raquel btw. 
(I stole this picture from her facebook)
I think she is one of the most interesting person I know.  
We have so many memories with this girl.. I tell you!  
Nobody has ever made us laugh as much as she has, It's truly wonderful.  



Ray is a very special person.. 
She has always been the one cousin we keep in touch with...
She allowed me to open up to her, and didn't judge me.. 
She played match maker with my hubby and I... 
She kept in touch during my pregnancy...
She remembers every birthday...
She's always thinking of you...
She's one of those... 

That have a special place in your heart.  


In my single days. 
At my Wedding
At my baby Shower
With my Baby

2 comments:

Raquel Guerrero - [Ray] said...

awww you actually posted a blog about me!! this is sweet, im so sensitive, got some tears out of me!! Thank you. I love you very much, you sure made me feel special. Made my day BRIGHTER!! Thank YOU SOOO MUCH!! btw..those pictures are just awesome! haha There are no greater friends than family. As family We fail, we get mad at each other, we sometimes misjudge and mistreat each other and so on, but because we're family we are able to forgive each other, understand each other and move on. The love we feel for our familymates is stronger than the anger we feel when we've been mistreated :)I thank God for wonderful and beautiful family he has gifted me with, for amazing cousins like you. By far the Quintanillas-Guerreros are the closest cousins I've had, more than cousins i feel like we're sisters! Love you! Again...I CANT STOP THANKING YOU!! This really made my day<3

Jessica zapata said...

What a beautiful blog! And ray you are one special person! U have made everyone smile in your own special way! It was fun growing up with you and I remember the sleep overs ! those are memories that you never want to forget! Cindy did a good job in describing the person you are! Happy birthday hun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...