February 16, 2012

One Month!

Happy Friday Everyone,


Today Benjamin is a month old. Can't believe it's been a month already. Time is going by so fast, and Benji keeps growing. [Nooooo!]

So, I asked Benji what he had to say about his one month of life, this is what he said.


Mom: I love when you hold me... But when you make those funny sounds, and I smile, I'm actually laughing at you.

Dad: puppet theater? Awesome! Oh, and I have been analyzing you, and you have a big nose. It's quite interesting.

Uncle: I wanna play! I think your son is scared of me.. He just stares at me.

Aunties: There so many of you! But thank God you guys buy me nice clothes..cuz my dad... *SMH*

Grandma's: You two have really high-pitched voices. Is that really how you talk?


Grandpa's: Seriously...where you at?

Emma: Come out, I wanna be older than someone!

Soother: I love you, don't ever leave me!

3 comments:

reflectingtheglory said...

:) happy one month Benji!!!
Emma says just 3 more weeks!!!

Mary Kate said...

Such a cute post!! Happy one Month!!

Roothless.xo said...

soooo beautimus!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...