February 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Heids!

I would like to wish my beautiful sister, Heidi, a wonderful birthday.
Yep she was born on the day of love, and yes, she was a love baby.

I have so many stories with her. Like the one time we decided to sell all our books, and went door-knocking. Or the time we had to walk to school in a snow storm and she walked in front of me holding my hand, and telling me to close my eyes, she would guide me. [i didn't, by the way] Or the fact that we used to pretend to miss the bus to stay home from school. Or Even the fact that she was so protective of me, that they nicknamed her "Super Sis". Lol.
So many.

We've had our share of emotional, fun, and awkward moments. I've seen her at her best, and at her worst. We've had our share of fights, and our share of good times.

Oh big sis..
Your great!
Happy Birthday.
I thank God for you.

[She didn't let me take any pictures of her yesterday..so I had to use what I could find. Thank You Facebook.]


1 comment:

Raquel Guerrero said...

awww, i love the stories you guys shared. Sister love<3
Love you primas<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...