January 5, 2012

Photo Inspiration

Benji update: 4 days left. Still here in my belly. I've been getting a sharp pain in my lower belly, that last like half a second, I'm not sure whether that is a contraction or not. So I don't know.  I Have a doctors appointment tomorrow. We will see what happens. 

Meanwhile, I have been looking for photo inspiration for Benji.  I"m excited, I will be able to take all these cute pictures of him.


Here is my Newborn photo inspiration:

This is so cute! 

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."  Psalms 139:13-14
So this is my inspiration. :) 


Ps. Does anyone know where I can get a sock monkey hat for a newborn?

3 comments:

reflectingtheglory said...

adorable!!!
hopefully u can take pics of emma :)

Jamie said...

Can't wait to see the pictures of your baby.

Anonymous said...

I love the monkey one. Too cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...