January 19, 2012

Home Day

First of all I would like to say that I have completed my first New Years resolution! Lol! 
Woo hoo!

Yesterday we got to go home. 
 
Yes! Finally! I very much dislike the hospital. Although, the nurses where amazing...answered all my questions..I learned a lot. They loved Benji, and even tried hooking up my baby with another baby girl down the hall. 
But even with all the lovin', I was terribly missing home. Nothing like being in your own comfort zone. So when they said.."when do u want to go home?" we said "like Now" haha. So they allowed us to bounce! It even started to snow when we walked out. 
Este Benji.. Lol.
 
So today we spent the rest of our day at home. Just spending time with the baby. 
Just admiring how "beautimus" he is! Oh I just love Benj!! 
They both just make me love...life!! 

2 comments:

reflectingtheglory said...

He's so adorable :)

Jenny said...

Congrats! Your baby is gorgeous. You have a beautiful family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...