December 28, 2011

Nursery :)

 So Big sis came to visit me for a while, and we decided to finish the baby room.. since his arrival is about 2 weeks away.  I really didn't do much.. just added some things on the wall. My husband says I shouldn't worry so much.. but I just want Benji to have a nice room.  Can't help it. 

So here are the pictures that you already saw.. with the monkey sheets and all.  :)
 

Here is big sis putting those letters up.... 

The finished product.. Obv.. once benji is born my "belly" pictures will be replaced with all the cute pictures of him. yay!  Can't wait.
So.. Benji might not want this on his wall when he gets older.. lol.  Just thought of that actually.. 
but I have a strong feeling we won't be living here long...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...