December 19, 2011

Blurry Pics

 This weekend we had our annual youth dinner.. which I helped planned, and it was very fun. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures because I was doing other stuff.  My friend Sarah and my sister Mary were the ones taking pictures.  They did a great job.  Any-who... I got to go through them, and edit them.  There was a lot a great pics but I just wanted to share a few.. of these blurry pictures.  Most people think they are not good pictures..and would delete them...but I love them.  I think they are artwork!

Here are a few of my fave..

Giving the "Judges" flowers.   Good way to get points! lol.
Pretending to be an in intense fight.
I dk how but somehow we ended up having a push-up competition. 
this one is from the photobooth. 

I love these two pictures, and I had to share.  these girls look gorgeous and so vintage! 

Shall share other pictures later. :)

1 comment:

Ray said...

I love them all!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...